Thursday, May 23, 2013

Here's where I'll be Memorial Day weekend


I always like Memorial Day weekend.
Not so much for the time off work, because I rarely get vey much, but because it's a holiday with a meaning.
I think it's important that we, as a country, remember those who sacrificed so much for us.
This weekend I have several plans.
Friday I'll attend the Oneida Memorial Day Parade, where I've been invited to be a judge again this year.
Monday I'll attend the opening of the new Town of Eaton Museum.
And Sunday I'll teach my son, George, to use our new mower.
Expect me to tweet under my handle, #OneidaEditor, from the first two.
I don't think that will happen from the last. If I'm lucky, and the weather's favorable, maybe we'll play a little golf.
And I'll be at work Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home